Hygger 303 Blue White LED with Gooseneck Clamp Aquarium Light
Super bright led fish tank light
Two lighting modes
Flexible gooseneck clamp
$32.99 – $39.99
- SPECIFICATIONAN & INSTRUCTIONS
- Reviews (0)
1. To avoid possible electrical shock, please keep the power adapter and LED light away from water and moisture because they are not waterproof.
2. If the light falls into the water, or otherwise becomes wet, do not touch it until unplugged.
3. Make sure the light is securely installed before operating it. Carefully examine the light after installation. It should not be plugged in if there is water on parts not intended to be wet.
4. Do not operate the light if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is malfunctioning, or if it is dropped or damaged in any manner. The power cord of this light cannot be replaced, if the cord is damaged, the light should be discarded.
5. To avoid the possibility of the light plug getting wet, position aquarium stand and tank to one side of a wall mounted receptacle to prevent water from dripping onto the receptacle or plug.
A”drip loop”, shown in the figure, should be arranged for each cord connecting the light to the receptacle. The “drip loop” is the part of the cord below the level of the receptacle, or the connector. An extension cord is used to prevent water traveling along the cord and coming in contact with the receptacle. If the plug or receptacle does get wet, DO NOT unplug the cord. Disconnect the fuse to the circuit breaker that supplies power to the light. Then unplug and examine for the presence of water in the receptacle.
6. Close supervision is necessary when the light is used near children.
7. To avoid injury, do not contact hot parts.
8. Read and observe all the important notices on the light.
9. If an extension cord is necessary, a cord with a proper rating should be used. A cord rated for less amperes or watts than the appliance rating may overheat. Take care to arrange the cord so that it will not be tripped over or pulled.
10. The light is intended FOR HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY.
|Model||Power||Input||Output||LED Quantity||Kelvin (K)||Lumen||Cable Length||Applicable Tank Size|
|HG-3030||13 W||AC 100-240 V50/60 Hz||DC 12 V, 2 A||30 Pieces||30 Pieces||1330 LM||4 + 4 Feet||3.5-9 Gal|
|HG-3040||21W||40 Pieces||1998 LM||10-20 Gal|
- Aquarium Clip Led Light x1
- Power Adapter x1
- ser Manual x1
usmagob Seller · October 27, 2021
Brenna Franklin · September 26, 2021
usmagob Seller · July 24, 2021
usmagob Seller · July 12, 2021
There are no reviews yet.