Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
This Terms and Conditions of Use (“Agreement”) governs and is applicable for all hyggerstore.com users and all who are accessing this website. Access to and use of the Site is subject to these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully. We may change the Site at any time, including availability of any feature, database, or content.
The terms “Site”, “We”, “Us”, “Our” refer to HyggerStore. The terms “You”, “Your”, “User” refer to individuals who interact with HyggerStore as consumers or visitors.
Content and Services of the Site
All products, services, text, images, photographs, videos, and other components (“Content”) of the Site are owned and copyrighted by HyggerStore unless otherwise noted and are provided for lawful purposes only. The Content on the Site is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended as professional advice. Do not modify, copy, distribute or republish any content on the site without prior approval.
Under no circumstances will HyggerStore be liable in any way for any User Submissions, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any User Submissions, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred in connection with the use of or exposure to any Content posted, emailed, accessed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Service.
Links to Third-party Websites
Links to This Website
We welcome links to this website. You can link your site to ours using our suggested link copy, or create your own. However, we do not wish to be linked to or from any third-party websites or link which contains:
- any information that misrepresents the nature of your relationship with our organization, or incorrect facts or data about our organization; or any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including, without limitation, any content constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, provincial, national or international law, regulation which may be damaging or detrimental to the activities, operations, credibility or integrity of HyggerStore;
- any material or information of any kind, which promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual, could be harmful to minors, harasses or advocates harassment of another person, provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, provides instructional information about illegal activities, including, without limitation, the making or buying of illegal weapons;
- any information, software or other material which violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material which is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights, or which is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights.
We reserve the right to prohibit or refuse to accept any link to the website, including, without limitation, any link which contains or makes available any content or information of the foregoing nature, at any time.
Prohibited Uses of This Website
You may use the Site only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. You agree not to use the Site:
1) In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation.
2) For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
3) To transmit or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
4) To impersonate or attempt to impersonate HyggerStore, a HyggerStore employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
5) To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm HyggerStore or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- “Scrape” or disaggregate data from the Site (whether by manual or automated means) for any commercial, marketing, or data compiling or enhancing purpose.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material or mechanism which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site. Otherwise, attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
Intellectual Property Rights
“Intellectual Property Rights” means all present and future rights conferred by statute, common law or equity in or in relation to any copyright and related rights, trademarks, designs, patents, inventions, goodwill, and the right to sue for passing off, rights to inventions, rights to use, and all other intellectual property rights, in each case whether registered or unregistered and including all applications and rights to apply for and be granted, rights to claim priority from, such rights and all similar or equivalent rights or forms of protection and any other results of intellectual activity which subsist or will subsist now or in the future in any part of the world.
This Agreement does not transfer to you any intellectual property owned by HyggerStore or third parties, and all rights, titles, and interests in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with the Operator.
Copyright, trademark, patent, and other applicable laws protect the services and materials appearing on the Site. No other use of these materials may be made without express written permission of the operators of HyggerStore. Any unauthorized use of the words or images on this Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statutes.
Your use this the site is at your own risk. Under no circumstances shall we be liable to you or anyone else for any loss, injury, or any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or similar damages arising out of your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, the site and the information available on the site or arising out of any action taken in response to or as a result of any information available on the site. You hereby waive any and all claims against HyggerStore arising out of your use of the site and the information available thereon.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions
We may change these terms and conditions at any time and from time to time. All changes are effective immediately when we post them and apply to the website and services thereafter. Your continued use of the website and services after the time the changes are posted will indicate your acceptance of those revised changes, so please review these terms and conditions periodically.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
[wd_hustle id=”1″ type=”embedded”/]