- What Personal Information Do We Collect
When you visit our website, use our products and services, or contact us, you may be asked to provide personal information. We also collect information generated through your visit to our website and services.
2.1 The Information You Give Us
- Account Information. When you create a HyggerStore account, you provide us with your login credentials, including your email address and password.
- Payment Transaction. When you purchase any of our products or services, you provide us with transaction information including your name, email, physical address, credit/debit card information or other payment & billing information, as well as any discounts or offers used and transaction history relating to our company. When you make a purchase, any credit card or payment information that you provide is collected and processed directly by our payment processors, 2Checkout, Stripe (through their Stripe Checkout Service), Paddle and/or PayPal. Enigma Digital Limited does not receive or store full credit card information. PayPal, 2 Checkout, Paddle and Stripe commit to using industry-standard security. You can view their Policies directly on their websites by visiting Stripe (https://stripe.com/privacy), 2Checkout (https://www.2checkout.com/legal/privacy/#id_06), Paddle (https://paddle.com/privacy-buyers/) or PayPal (https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-prev).
- Website interactions. When you ask a question, write a review, sign up for newsletters, or send comments on our website, you provide us with your name, email address, and user-generated content.
- Support Requests. When you interact with our support team, you may provide us with personal information including your name, email address, order ID (where applicable), as well as other information where applicable.
- Surveys. If you participate in surveys, you may provide us with your insights into our products and services, and responses to our questions.
2.2 The Information We Collect About You
When you visit our website, we may collect some information about you automatically or use analytics services such as Google Analytics to collect some of your information that is not individually identifiable.
- Usage information. If you browse our website, we collect information about your activity, including navigation history, browsing history, and click history on our site, connected to your cookies.
- Technical information. When you visit or make a purchase on our website, we collect technical information such as the IP address used to connect your computer to the internet. This may be used to provide you with customized user experiences based on language and browser settings.
- Some anonymous data. We collect anonymous data about website and services usage. This data is used to monitor website usage and aggregated user behavior, and to deliver applicable user experiences. All anonymous data is not personally identifiable to a particular end-user, and cannot be used to identify or associate with a specific individual on its own.
- Data from other sources. We may get data about you from other sources such as our affiliates and business partners. Besides, social media platforms may also give us data about you.
- How We Use Your Personal Information
3.1 We use your information to provide you with support as requested by you. For example, if you contact us with questions or concerns about our website content, products use, transaction processing, or anything that confused you, we will get back to you with the information you give us.
3.2 We use your information to improve our website, our products, and our services. For example, we might conduct surveys to better know our customers, thereby, our better services. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary. To ensure the technical functionality of our offerings, to understand user interaction with our platforms and to develop new products and services.
3.3 We use your information to keep you updated with us. We will send you our new features, new products, marketing promotions, or other content using the information you have consented to give us. You can opt out of these services at any time.
3.4 We use your information to complete the delivery process. We render your name, address, phone number, and other information necessary to the shipping companies that deliver products to you. Also, we use it to process your payment and detect or prevent fraud, including fraudulent payments.
3.5 We use your information to comply with any legal obligation and/or any lawful request from the government or law enforcement.
3.6 We use your information to ensure that our website and services are being used in line with our Terms.
3.7 We use information as otherwise permitted by law.
- Your Data Security
All information that you provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Payment transactions are encrypted and transmitted over secure connections (SSL certificated). We also regularly monitor our system for possible vulnerability and review our security practices.
However, when you create a HyggerStore account with login credentials including a password, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
We cannot guarantee the security of all data submitted to our website, and any transmission of data is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal information, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure its safety and security.
- Disclosure of Your Personal Data
The following paragraphs describe how and to whom We disclose your data.
Service providers. We share data with our service providers. These are external companies that we work with to help us operate, provide, analyze, improve, understand, customize, support, and market the services. For example, order fulfillment, payment processing, fraud detection and identity verification, website operation, market research companies, support services, promotions, website development, data analysis and so on.
We may use third-party Service Providers to provide better improvement of our Service.
Regulatory and legal issues. We may also release your information to third parties when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our terms and policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Sharing personal data due to merger/acquisition. In the event that PetNannyStore or its assets are acquired by, or merged with, another company, we will share your personal data with any of our legal successors.
- Data Retention & Deletion
When you create a PetNannyStore account, we will store your account information. You can close your account at any time. Once it is closed, we will remove the data that we have previously stored in connection with your account.
- Children’s Privacy
7.1 We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from such children. If you are such a child, please do not provide any personal data to us.
7.2 We do not knowingly allow such children to register.
7.3 If we become aware that we collected personal information from such children without parental consent, we will take steps to erase that information ASAP. If you are a parent or guardian who is aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us for data removal.
- California Do Not Track Notice
PetNannyStore does not currently respond or take any action with respect to web browser “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personally identifiable information about a user’s online activities over time and across third-party web sites or online services.
- Your Rights and Choices of Your Personal Information
You may withdraw your consent to collect, use, and/or disclose your personally identifiable information held or controlled by us by submitting a request to us. Depending upon your geographical location, you have a number of legal rights with respect to your information. Except as limited under applicable law, your rights enable you to:
9.1 Request that we provide you with a copy of the personal data that we hold about you, with the right to transmit that personal data to a third party.
9.2 Request that we update any personal data which is inaccurate or incomplete.
9.3 Request that we temporarily or permanently stop processing some or all of your data.
9.4 Request that we delete any of your personal data which we are holding.
9.5 Object to us processing your data on the basis of legitimate interest.
9.6 Object to us processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes, with the right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Contact Us
Our email address: [email protected]
Subscribe for our latest news, hot deals, new products release, and more.