Hygger 957 Auto On Off LED with Extendable Brackets Aquarium Light
Programmable design with LCD monitor
Daylight and seven types of moonlight modes
Eight-time frame and ten grades of brightness
Full-spectrum LED and Non-flash LED
High color rendering index and super brightness
Highly efficient safety power supply saves energy
$31.99 – $74.99
- SPECIFICATIONAN & INSTRUCTIONS
- Reviews (0)
1. Carefully examine the appliance after installation. Do not operate it if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is malfunctioning, or it is dropped or damaged in any manner. The power cord of this appliance cannot be replaced. If the cord is damaged, the appliance should be discarded. Never cut the cord!
2. To avoid the possibility of an electrical hazard, aquariums should be placed to one side of a wall mounted outlet to prevent water from dripping onto the outlet or plug.
A drip loop should be arranged for the cord connecting light to a power outlet. The drip loop is the part of the cord below the level of the outlet, or the connector if an extension cord is used, to prevent water travelling along the cord and coming in contact with the power outlet.
If the plug or outlet gets wet, do not unplug the cord. Disconnect the fuse or circuit breaker that supplies power to the light. Then, unplug and examine for presence of water in outlet.
3. This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with significantly impaired physical or mental capabilities, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning the use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety. Children should always be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
4. To avoid injury, do not touch moving or hot parts.
5. Always unplug or disconnect all appliances in the aquarium from power supply before placing hands in water, before putting on or taking off parts, and while the equipment is being installed, maintained or handled. Never yank the cord to pull plug from the outlet. Grasp the plug and pull firmly to disconnect. Always unplug the light from an outlet when not in use.
6. Do not install or store the appliance where it will be exposed to weather or temperatures below freezing. For indoor household use only. Do not immerse it.
7. Make sure the appliance is mounted correctly and securely on the aquarium before operating.
8. If an extension cord is necessary, a cord with proper rating should be used. A cord rated for less amperes or watts than the appliance rating may overheat. Care should be taken to arrange the cord so that it will not be tripped over or pulled. The connection should be carried out by a qualified electrical installer.
9. The outlet should be installed near the equipment and be easily accessible.
10. This light can be mounted on any glass aquarium as long as the thickness is more than 3mm.
11. The mounting legs help prevent the light from slipping into the aquarium by accident during maintenance. To avoid possible electrical shock, do not immerse the light in water. If the light falls into the water, or otherwise becomes wet, do not touch it until you have unplugged it.
|Model||HG-957 20 W||HG-957 26 W||HG-957 20 W||HG-957 26 W||HG-957 20 W||HG-957 26 W|
|Light Size (including brackets)||30x10x2.2 (cm)||45x10x2.2 (cm)||30x10x2.2 (cm)||45x10x2.2 (cm)||30x10x2.2 (cm)||45x10x2.2 (cm)|
|Applicable Tank Size (Inch Long)||12-18||18-24||12-18||18-24||12-18||18-24|
|Input||AC 100-240 V|
|Output||DC 15 V, 1.5 ADC 20 V, 2 ADC 20 V, 3 A|
|LED Quantity (white+blue+red+green+RGB)||20+4+4+2+10||38+10+6+4+10||20+4+4+2+10||38+10+6+4+10||20+4+4+2+10||38+10+6+4+10|
|Color Temperature (Kelvin)||6500-10000 K|
|Power Cord Length (Feet)||4.9||8.8|
- LED Light x1
- AC-DC Adaptor x1
- Metal brackets x2
- User Manual x1
Be the first to review:
No Name · July 29, 2021
Jnkany Seller · July 23, 2021
Jnkany Seller · October 28, 2021
Jnkany Seller · January 23, 2021
There are no reviews yet.