Hygger Super Quiet Aquarium Air Pump
Adjustable air pump
Double air outlets pump
Noise reduction motor
8 bottom rubber shock absorber feet to reduce vibration of the pump body and bearing surface
- SPECIFICATIONAN & INSTRUCTIONS
- Reviews (0)
1. The pump is not submersible, please keep it dry and do not put it into the aquarium.
2. To get the maximum airflow and extend air pump service life, it is suggested to clean the air tube and air stone regularly.
3. For the 5 W air pump, it is recommended to connect 3 devices at most, and the water depth cannot exceed 5 feet.
4. For the 10 W air pump, it is recommended to connect 4 devices at most, and the water depth cannot exceed 6 feet.
Common Faults and Solutions
1. Excess noises and vibration. It is usually caused by an unlevel surface or faulty connection. Please make sure the air pump is level, and check all the connections.
2. The pump is on, but no air flow or air flow is diminished.
The problem may occur if there is dust on the filter cotton, please clean it to fix this issue. If not resolved, please check if the air stone is placed too deep or not soaked in water before use. If it is placed too deep, please move it up. It is recommended to soak the air stone in water for half an hour before first use.
3. The pump is not turning on.
This issue may occur if it is not connected to power or lack of the voltage. Please make sure the power is connected and the voltage is AC 110-120 V.
|Model||Power||Voltage||Max Air Flow||Water Depth||Noise||Pressure||Dimension||Appicable Tank Size|
|HG-958||5 W||AC 110-120 V, 60 Hz||160 GPH||5 Feet||＜30 dB||0.02 MPa||4.7"×3.9"×3.5"||Up to 150 Gal|
|10 W||255 GPH||6 Feet||0.04 MPa||7.5''x5.1''x3.9||Up to 600 Gal|
- Adjustable Dual Port Air Pump x1
- User Manual x1
By usmagob SELLER on April 20, 2021
By Bop on April 13, 2021
By Dave on September 13, 2021
By Jnkany SELLER on October 30, 2021