Hygger Hand-Operated Pumps Aquarium Water Changer
3-in-1 Water changing, sand washing and dirt absorption
Easy to assemble and use
Ultra-quiet and powerful
Suitable for small and large aquariums
Water hose controller clamp
Adjustable handle and extensable tube design
- SPECIFICATIONAN & INSTRUCTIONS
- Reviews (0)
Warm Tips for Using the Aquarium Gravel Cleaner
1. The principle of this sand cleaner is gravity. The water outlet must be at least 19 inches lower than the water inlet when you use this gravel cleaner.
2. Due to manual measurement and length conversion, 1/10’’ to 1/2’’ error is allowed. Please in kind prevail.
3. Due to different strengths of different person, and the size and water depth of the fish tank, there is no clear drain flow rate. Please refer to the actual operation.
4. When washing sand: If the filter from your fish tank is powerful, you can put the outlet hose into the fish tank, and the sand is circulated in the tank without draining water. If not, it is recommended to remove turbid water directly from the tank and change clean water.
5. When too much gravel is sucked in and is about to reach or reach the top of the tube (near the filter port), lift the hard tube slightly and the gravel will fall back into the fish tank.
6. Do not use the gravel cleaner in flammable and corrosive liquid.
7. To avoid material damage, do not use the water changer in too hot (above 36°C / 86°F) or too cold (under 0°C / 32°F) water.
|Model||Material||Outlet Strap Hose||PVC Water Hose Outer Diameter||PVC Water Hose Inner Diameter||Extension Tube Diameter|
|HG-956||PP+ABS||79 inches long||0.7 inch||0.55 inch||1-1/8 inch|
- Air-pressing Control Body x1
- Extension Inlet Tube x2
- Extension Tube Connector x1
- User Manual x1
- Duckbill Suction Inlet (Debris Vacuum) x1
- Outlet Hose (79-inch PVC Hose) x1
- Water Flow Clamp (Flow Control Valve) x1
- Fixture Clamp (Water Pipe Clamp) x1
By Jnkany SELLER on August 3, 2021
By Jnkany SELLER on March 5, 2021
① To isnert the tube into the sand to suck the sand (not too much);
② Slightly lift the equipment to move the sand horizontally for wash;
③ Lift the height of the tube again to return the washed sand;
④ The sand washing is circulated in this way.
By Jnkany SELLER on March 12, 2021
By Customer on June 7, 2022