Hygger 908 Single Sponge Aquarium Filter
Single Sponge Aquarium Filter
Super quiet and more delicate bubbles
More efficient and durable
Help your little fish or shrimp live a happy life
Ideal for use in 5-15 gallon fish tanks
Detachable parts & easy to use
$9.99 – $12.99
- SPECIFICATIONAN & INSTRUCTIONS
- Reviews (0)
Healthy tank bacteri recycle will make the aquarium water more clear and in good quality, which in turns to make your little fish, shrimp live a healthy and happy life.
Other features of this sponge filters:
– Comes with 1 spare fine sponge.
– With strong suction cup, can be easily hidden on the back wall of the aquarium.
– Easy to install and clean.
– Filter parts are detachable.
– The air water outlet tube is telescopic, can be adjusted above the water line or below.
– Creates small and slow movements in the water.
– Add more air into water when water outlet is under water.
Directions for use
1. For new tank, your water might be cycling. Don’t add a lot of fish right away and wait it out.
2. An established tank (been up and running with fish in it for at least a month or two. running your old filter along with the this one until it has a chance to have beneficial bacteri.
3. Cloudy tank is common due to your tank bacteri recycle.
4. Need an aquarium air pump and airline hose (4mm).
1. Clean the sponge once a month or so.
2. Wash the filter with aquarium water, don’t use the tap water.
3. Rinse and squeeze repetitively at least 5 to 10 times till you see no more dirty water coming out of the sponge. Repeat for 2 to 3 more days till aquarium has crystal clear water.
Warm Tips to Use the Aquarium Filter
1. When using for the first time, squeeze the sponge filter into the water tank for 5 minutes, which makes it easy to filter.
2. Use the water in the aquarium instead of tap water when washing the sponge.
3. It is recommended to replace the sponge and bio ceramic balls every 6-8 months.
4. This aquarium filter needs to be equipped with an separate air pump.
- single mini sponge filter x1
- Spare sponge x1
- Suction cup x1
By petfocused SELLER on February 8, 2021
By Steven on Janson 27, 2021
By Steven on July 27, 2021
Answer:Hi, the sponge can trap dust in water.
By petfocused SELLER on February 15, 2021
There are no reviews yet.