Hygger 908 Double Sponge Aquarium Filter
Keep fish tank water sparkling clean super quiet and more delicate bubbles
More efficient and durable
Mechanical dissolved oxygen and cultivate beneficial bacteria
Easy to set up and clean
Suitable for shrimps, bettas, tropical fish, planted tanks or others
Can be run by most air pumps (larger than 5W)
$17.99 – $19.99
- SPECIFICATIONAN & INSTRUCTIONS
- Reviews (0)
Warm Tips to Use the Aquarium Filter
1. When using for the first time, squeeze the sponge filter into the water tank for 5 minutes, which makes it easy to filter.
2. Use the water in the aquarium instead of tap water when washing the sponge.
3. It is recommended to replace the sponge and bio ceramic balls every 6-8 months.
4. This aquarium filter needs to be equipped with an separate air pump.
|Model||Size||Sponge Dimension||Inner Diameter of Sponge||Applicable Tank Size||Applicable Air Pump||Retractable Outlet Pipe Length||Capacity of Ceramic Pearls Container|
|HG-908||S||1.97"D x 4.33"H||0.51"||< 40 Gallons||2.5 W||6.1" - 9.25"||100 ml|
|M||2.36"D x 5.12''H||0.62"||< 55 Gallons||4 W||200 ml|
- Retractable Outlet Pipe with Air Tube Connection x1
- Double Sponge Filter with Media Container x1
- A Bag of Ceramic Media Balls x1
- Suction Cup x2
- Sponge Replacement (In Filter Media Container) x2
- User Manual x1
By Jnkany SELLER on February 19, 2021
By Jnkany SELLER on August 17, 2021
By Jnkany SELLER on September 7, 2021
By Mary Anne Smith on March 3, 2021