Hygger Submersible Fountain Aquarium Water Pump
Provides efficient and instant water flow
Oil-free magnetic driven motor
Easy to use
Suitable for a variety of applications in ponds, fish tanks, fountains, waterfalls
$19.99 – $38.99
- SPECIFICATIONAN & INSTRUCTIONS
- Reviews (0)
Warnings and Warm Tips
1. As this aquarium pump is submersible, please put it into water fully before powering on.
2. You can use it to pump water as long as the water level surpasses 1 inch in height of the pump.
NOTE: The Max Lift is the maximum height the water can go up after connecting the water pipe to the nozzle. Max head data is based on the ground level. If it is used at a sump tank, it won’t achieve listed head.
3. For a longer service life, please use a socket with stable voltage and keep the motor running within rated power.
4. Due to professional test before shipment, it is normal if the pump you receives contains a little water. Please don’t worry, it is a new pump.
|Power||18 W||40 W||60 W||90 W|
|Output Voltage||110 V / 60 Hz|
|Max Flow Rate||215 GPH||400 GPH||660 GPH||1060 GPH|
|Head Max||3.6 ft /1.1 m|
|Barb fittings||1/2" & 5/8"||3/4" & 7/8" & 1"||3/4" & 7/8" & 1"||3/4" & 7/8" & 1"|
|Pump Dimensions||3.8"L x 3.6"W x 4.4"H|
- Bottom Intake Water Pump x1
- Nozzles x2
- User Manual x1
By usmagob SELLER on January 2, 2021
By eddie on April 11, 2021
By usmagob SELLER on August 23, 2021
By Customer on January 26, 2021