Hygger DC Aquarium Water Pump
Auto-shutoff while no water or under the waterline
Protect small fish from being sucked in and prevent the dirty things in water form clogging the pump
Adjustable flow speed
Water pump run well on the ground or diving
Ultra-quiet & powerful
Fit for a variety of applications in ponds, fish tanks, fountains, waterfalls, hydroponic and irrigation systems
$79.99 – $129.99
- SPECIFICATIONAN & INSTRUCTIONS
- Reviews (0)
Warm Tips for Using This DC Water Pump
1. The external controller must be placed indoors since it’s not waterproof.
2. The controller has memory function for the flow rate, if the power goes out the controller will go back to the last setting.
3. If you find the pump is failed to pump water at the beginning, please try to unplug and re-plug the power to get rid of the air inside the pump. Repeat the operation for several times until the pump works normally.
4. If you find the “Up”, “Down”, or “Pause” button on the controller failed to work, you may have locked the controller accidentally. Try to long press the “Pause” button for 3 seconds to unlock the controller.
5. If you need to lock the controller, please long press the “Pause” button for 3 seconds again.
|Output Voltage||DC 24V|
|Max Flow Rate (GPH)||800||1060||1350||1720||2120||2650|
|Head Max (Feet)||9.8||13.1||13.1||14.8||18||19.7|
- ser Manual x1
- Power Adapter x1
- Controller x1
- DC Water Pump x1
- O-ring x2
- Pump Screen Inlet x2
By David H. on May 4, 2021
By adam wootton on October 20, 2021
By petfocused SELLER on June 27, 2021
There are no reviews yet.