Hygger Automatic Outdoor Pond Fish Feeder
Easy to program
Automatic fish food feeding
5.5 L large capacity food bin
LCD display controller with clock
Large programmable auto pond feeder
- SPECIFICATIONAN & INSTRUCTIONS
- Reviews (0)
Warnings and Warm Tips
1. Do not install the feeder in soft mud. It needs to be mounted at water’s edge or suspended over the water which is safe from wildlife such as rat, fox, racoon, and squirrel.
2. The feeder controller would be damaged after getting wet, so don’t wash it directly in water, just wipe to clean it up. Also, protect it with a shelter from rain and snow in outdoor use.
3. Do not put fish flakes or fish food less than 4 mm such as fish powder into the food container. It is unable to dispense flake food. Less than 4 mm fish food will be dropped out of the feeder right away.
4. It is better to clean the container once empty.
5. Do not put your hand into the feed cylinder when it’s running.
6. It is weather-proof. However, do not drop or immerse the feeder in water.
|Model||Material||Food Bin Dimension||Food Bin Capcity||Power Cord Length||Compatible Food Type|
|HG-967||Plastic, Metal||10.6"H x7"D||5 Pounds (5.5 L)||16 Feet||4-10 mm Pellets or Sticks Food|
- Food Bin x1
- Feeding Port x1
- Controller with 2-Pin Plug x1
- Base x1
- Slider x2
- Intubation Tube x1
- Screw x4
- User Manual x4
By Shoot smart on September 10, 2021
By Ovate on August 26, 2021
By usmagob SELLER on April 27, 2022
# 1-07 #2 11 hundred hrs, #3 1500 hrs
# 4-1900 hundred hours. It is constance with the pre-set program. I hope this helps.
Robert Brown · August 10, 2021
Shoot smart · June 4, 2022
There are no reviews yet.